1. Primed the lids with NYX HD eyeshadow primer
2. Applied Loreal Infallible eye shadow in Glistening Garnet on the entire lid area with a flat stiff shadow brush misted with a little Fix+ by MAC to make the shadow color more intense.
3. Applied MUFE powder blush in #24 with a crease brush (YES LADIES we can use BLUSH as eyeshadow)
4. Then blended out the crease color with MUFE eyeshadow #71 with the same crease brush (yellow color)
5. For the highlight I used Mark eyeshadow in biscotti with a small flat shadow brush
6. Lined the top lash line with Milani Liquid liner in Endless
7. Lined the bottom lash line with Milani Liquid Liner in Infinite
8. Lined the bottom waterline with NYX Slide on Pencil in Sunrise Blue.
9. Applied Pink Glitz Eyedust by Jesse’s Girl with a flat shade brush I applied it only in the middle of the lid.
10. Applied my favorite Naimes lashes #62 and some fake bottom lashes (sorry don’t remember where I got those from) then applied some Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Mascara