Here are the steps
1. Primed my lids with Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy
2. Applied Mac Bronze eyeshadow in the crease and blended it upwards
3. Darkened the outer v area with a mixture of Carbon and Smut eyeshadows both by Mac.
4. Blended some Red Brick eyeshadow by Mac on top of the crease to add some warmth.
5. Applied Inglot’s eyeshadow in #51 which is a bright orange and placed that on the entire lid area.
6. Applied Mac’s Melon Pigment on top of the orange eyeshadow on the lid and blended it.
7. Applied Hustle and Creep from the Urban Decay Naked Palette on the bottom lash line and smudged it out with a small pencil brush.
8. Applied Zero Eyeliner by urban decay on the waterline.
9. For the highlight I used Virgin from Urban Decay.
10. Applied some falsies from Naimies #62 and finished with some black loreal voluminous mascara.